We have the Very Best Wholesale and Drop Shipping Suppliers
How does drop shipping work?
Drop shipping is a retail method in which merchandise is shipped to the customer directly from the warehouse or supplier rather than from the retailer.
When a product is sold, the retailer passes along the customers’ order information to the wholesaler or supplier who then packages and ships the product. This process minimizes the risk to you, as a retailer, because you do not need to buy the product until it has sold.
Suppliers take care of the warehousing, packaging, and shipping of products, saving you a great deal of money.
How can drop shipping benefit you?
Drop shipping is nothing new and it will only continue to grow in popularity. The number of businesses now offering drop shipping services is growing in numbers all the time.
Below are the benefits to using drop shipping in your online retail business:
- You can become a retailer without needing to invest large amounts of money
- You can start a business with very little risk
- You don’t have to carry inventory or pay for inventory upfront—if the product doesn’t sell, you never have to buy it
- You don’t have to buy packaging materials and shipping labels, nor will you need a shipping account
- You set your own retail prices
- Product images are provided, therefore you don’t need to take all of your own photos to use in your online stores, this saves so much time!
- You don’t need to insure your stock, as you aren’t keeping anything yourself
- If a product goes out of style or out of fashion, you don’t run the risk of not being able to sell it, you can change the stock that you sell at anytime
If you have always wanted to have your own online stores selling products online, and like the benefits of using drop shipping suppliers, then why not take the next step and purchase an eCommerce package, Facebook Store and Website from us!